Opening

On each side of the river stood the tree of life. . . . And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (Rev 22:2)

email statement

On June 26, 2015 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Choluteca, Honduras to work with the Grand Commission Church to build a home and share the Gospel. The team will be working in the Brias del Rio area serving and being served while on mission. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives on this blog.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Wounded

God really spoke to me today. He showed us the need that is in the world. He revealed to my heart that the wounds I have been unable to lay down from my childhood are significant to who I am. There was a BUT to his revelation! The BUT is this: PUT IT IN PERSPECTIVE. Even though my wounds are real I have to put it in perspective. This is the perspective that God revealed, He has loved me through it all but it is time to see the wounds for what they were. He showed me little hearts that really have emotional and physical wounds. They have every reason to have anger and hatred in there hearts but God has stepped in to save and protect them, his love shines through them. So who am I to hold on to failure and hurt from a childhood of hurt and unfulfilled expectations. Gods perspective is that he can't move me to the next level until I see the wounds for what they have for been for me and lay them down at the foot of his throne. Out of today came the message "Son I have given you all you need to lay it down and be healed. I NEED you to do that so I can lift you up to the next level." God is great because he uses ALL things to accomplish his will. There is nothing that the devil can do that God is not working for the good of his children even before the devil does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment