Opening

On each side of the river stood the tree of life. . . . And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (Rev 22:2)

email statement

On June 26, 2015 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Choluteca, Honduras to work with the Grand Commission Church to build a home and share the Gospel. The team will be working in the Brias del Rio area serving and being served while on mission. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives on this blog.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dragonflies

Day #2
I love to go to the second floor of the mission house and do a little workout every morning then spend some time with God while taking in the view of his beautiful creation.
Today, at the end of my  prayer, I asked him to use me as his tool as we serve or brothers and sisters and to be with my words and actions through or this day. At that moment, a dragonfly, otherwise known in Spanish as a " libelulu, flew by me and then went strsight out in front of me until I couldn't see it anymore.
A few know that I absolutely adore dragonflies because I think He placed them on this earth to be a living cross to remind us of the gift of salvation he gave us through Jesus Christ.
God is just so very good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment